PROVEN LONG-RANGE CLIMATE PREDICTION
- Uncover market opportunity years before they occur
- Reduce economic risk from climate variability
- Optimize weather affected operations to maximize profitability
- Unprecedented accuracy and reliability for climate predictions up to five-years
- Improved physics models climate processes more faithfully than alternative approaches
- Incorporates both natural dynamics and human factors in a changing climate
- Local or regional predictions of monthly temperature and precipitation for one through five year periods
Dynamic Predictables' ATLAS climate prediction technology fully models the
interactive physics of climate allowing proven, accurate and reliable predictions up to five years in advance.
The extraordinary accuracy of the ATLAS long term predictions is due to its unique
thermodynamic model which draws upon the fundamental, predictable order of climate processes. This long term order enables ATLAS to accurately predict temperature and precipitation for five full years.
ATLAS' current month ahead predictions made five-years ago have been proven to be
even more reliable than the same-month ahead forecasts of the National Weather Service's Climate Prediction Center made only thirty days earlier.
ATLAS predictions are available in one through five year versions, in standard and
detailed models and for regional and site-specific coverage. Contact Dynamic Predictables to discuss which product is right for your needs.
"Your precipitation and temperature record for the past 3 years
has been outstanding!!"
"Unmatched accuracy in intermediate and long range weather
forecasting since we started in 2003. On the money!"
Downloadable Atlas PDFs
1. ATLAS Overview (776kb) similar this page
2. Atlas Proven Record (1611 kb) as built up from public presentations since 1998
3. How Atlas Works (1126 kb) A Layman's Guide to Climate Prediction
4. Atlas Deliverables (1656 kb) an introduction to what you get with Atlas